- Motor Coach Industries, Ltd. – Canadian manufacturing facility, located in Winnipeg, Mannitoba.
- Motor Coach Industries, Inc. – U.S. manufacturing facility, located in Pimbina, North Dakota.
- MCI Sales & Service, Inc. – U.S. new and pre-owned coach sales division.
- MCI Service Parts – aftermarked parts sales division of the company, based in Schaumburg, Illinois, with its distribution center located in Louisville, Kentucky, with close access to the international UPS distribution center.
- MCI Financial Services – coach financing division, based in Dallas, Texas.
Originally founded in 1933 in Winnepeg, Manitoba, Canada, in 2008 the company filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy protection. After various changes of structure and ownership, the business is now owned by KPS Capitol Patners, LC; in September 2010 they completed a controlling investment, through an affiliate, in MCII Holdings Inc., the parent company of MCII.