Champion Bus Incorporated is the brand name of buses made by Thor Industries of Imlay City, Michigan, United States.
Buses made under the Champion name include:
- Challenger - mid-size bus using a Ford E-series (350 or 450), GM GMT or C4500 truck chassis
- Crusader - small bus using Ford E-series (350) and GM Express truck chassis
- CTS - mid size bus using Freightliner MB55 Chassis
- CTS Rear Engine - large bus using Freightliner XB series (555R, 655R, 755R) Chassis
- Defender - large bus using General Motors C550 Series Chassis.
- EZ Trans - accessible version of Defender
- Trolley Bus - no longer manufactured
- Solo - Low floor small city transit bus; no longer manufactured